[Exim] inverse of smtp_reserve_hosts

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Mark Ivens
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] inverse of smtp_reserve_hosts
Can anyone think of a way of limiting the number of SMTP connections
solely for a given host-list?

We already use smtp_accept_reserve to reserve connections from our own
servers but I would like to be able to do sort of the opposite as
well; to limit connections for a list of prefixes to a much lower
value than the default. Something like smtp_nasty_hosts and
smtp_nasty_accept_max :-).

The only way I could think of achieving this was by setting
smtp_reserve_hosts as !nasty_network/24 but this doesn't seem to work.

I was wondering if anyone else had any ideas. It would be really nice
thing to add to ones armoury for use in those soul destroying
4am-pager-goes-off-cos-of-a-spammer moments :-).

  Mark Ivens   mivens@???      "I'd buy that for a dollar!"
    Systems Administrator             Bixby Snyder - Robocop
  ClaraNET UK Ltd  020 7903 3203