Re: [Exim] little help

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Vitaly Ushakov
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] little help
On Thu, 7 Sep 2000, Vitaly Ushakov wrote:

> My /var/spool/mail has grown darsticaly
> i mounted another disk but it seems that it's too low
> is there are passibility of using two files in exim.cfg ?
> like
>
> file=/var/spool/mail/${local_part}
> file=/var/spool/mail1/${local_part}

No. How would it know which one to choose for new mailboxes? How would
the MUAs know where to look?

You can, however, use the expansion string to split mailboxes between
two directories. For example,

file = /var/spool/mail${nhash_2:$local_part}/$local_part

which does a hash on the local part, producing either 0 or 1, thereby
using mail0 or mail1.

But, remember, the MUAs that read these mailboxes also have to know
where they are.