Re: [Exim] inverse of smtp_reserve_hosts

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Mark Ivens
Para: Brian K. West
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] inverse of smtp_reserve_hosts
Thus spake Brian K. West (brian@???):

> Mark here is the option you might want to look at:
> serialize_hosts (smtp) option
> Option: serialize_hosts
> Type: host-list
> Default: unset

Thanks Brian. Unless I misunderstand, serialize_hosts only limits the
connections that exim makes to remote hosts. I am really looking for
something that would throttle incoming connections from a given
host-list for mail that exim delivers locally. For such a case I would
have thought that serialize_hosts would not be of help.

Mark

  Mark Ivens   mivens@???      "I'd buy that for a dollar!"
    Systems Administrator             Bixby Snyder - Robocop
  ClaraNET UK Ltd  020 7903 3203