Re: [Exim] Bad sequence of command

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
Para: Christian Balzer
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Bad sequence of command
c-balzer@??? said:
> Is there a way to log/report _outgoing_ SMTP dialogue within Exim?
> Inbound I can find options for, but not outbound.

find a message in your queue aimed at that domain (and you need an
additional one in the queue too so it will send a second message on
too), then just do

    /usr/sbin/exim -d9 -q <qid>

and you will see the SMTP transactions. Actually a lower level of
debug should work too - probably just a -v flag instead of -d9

    Nigel.
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]