Re: [Exim] A recommended Mailing list manager for Exim?

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Yann Golanski
Para: Mustapha Mahfouz
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] A recommended Mailing list manager for Exim?
On Wed, Aug 30, 2000 at 07:54:02PM +0600, Mustapha Mahfouz wrote:
> I hope I could request information about a suitable mailing list manager
> for exim, I noted that exim.org uses the GNU mailman (which seems to be
> popular, Redhat switched from qmail to Postfix+mailman very recently).

Something which looks quiet good is the shiboleth mailing list. It's
kind-of beta at the moment, but looks like it is realy good.

Have a look at it on www.interhack.net/people/cmcurtin

--
        Please use PGP when replying to this message
Dr Yann Golanski                            Internet Systems Developer