Re: [Exim] Does Exim have security problems?

Author: Tabor J. Wells
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Does Exim have security problems?
On Tue, Aug 29, 2000 at 03:04:54PM +0100,
Yann Golanski <yann.golanski@???> is thought to have said:

> Well, since two years there has been NO security holes found in exim --
> not one. As for major sites using it, try freeserve, UK's largest ISP.
> All our UNIX boxes at Energis Squared run exim and have been for a long
> long time. I know that pretty much all the other ISPs in the UK use exim
> at one stage or at another and many private companies do so as well.

PSI.Net uses Exim on their inbound mail servers worldwide (although it
appears that they're using v1.90 and v2.12 in various places).

At a previous ISP job I ran Exim on our mail servers which processed
several hundred thousand messages a day across 7000+ virtual domains.

Tabor
Tabor J. Wells                                     twells@???
Fsck It!                 Just another victim of the ambient morality