Re: [Exim] Mailing lists

Author: davidturetsky
To: exim-users
Yes, I was using a real address, but 'postmaster' and 'root' nevertheless
showed up in the spool containing error messages

Why are 'real names' precluded? Isn't this just a 'simple' substitution?
Such a proscription is surely not a limitation of your script. What problem
is presented with exim?

Speaking of spools, in designing for a large volume of messages, I enabled
the multiple spool feature. After first poring through 62 spools to find
pending mail, I then did rmdir /etc/.../* and got a message pointing me to
remaining files. Is there a cleaner approach?

As for your scripts, I'm inclined to maintain that approach as a live option
in addition to exim/aliases. It seems to me both approaches have a
particular merit, although I'm unable to articulate exactly why

David