Re: [Exim] Mailing lists

Author: Dave C.
To: Philip Hazel
CC: davidturetsky, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Mailing lists
Er.. Yes, that would be much simpler than my approach in this case..

I just prefer to use BSMTP ;)

Since it seems like he's going to have thousands of addresses, it might
be use to use the :include: feature (aliasfiles do support that right?)

He also doesn't really have a 'local' domain, so he is going to have to
use something like localhost.localdomain. Like I said before - he's
more in the position of an MUA rather than an MTA..