Re: [Exim] Mailing lists

Author: davidturetsky
To: exim-users
The only domain on my box is whatever default exists for a debian/Linux
system. Outgoing mail when
delivered, sent through elm has this notation 'Received: from debian
(localhost) [127.0.0.1] (root)
by debian with esmtp (Exim 2.05 #1 (Debian))'. 'root' or 'richsob' are the
only originators of
messages to the lists, normally formed remote addresses in several files in
/etc/exim/lists

When I attempt to send to the list, I just put the filename in the Bcc:
header, e.g., 'free,' 'media,'
or 'freenewsletter.' I have not been adding a domain

My setup is just a standalone system with dialup connections to my ISP. I
have three users, 'root,'
'david,' and 'richsob,' who are of course, all me

Other than that I do not quite know how to respond, other than to express my
sense of ignorance.
It is no doubt redundant to say so

David