著者: Adrian Harris
To: exim-users
CC: hedgehog
題目: Re: [Exim] What do you want in a book?
> NoNoNo! That's what spec.{txt,ps,etc} is for ! I never feel quite so
> cheated as when I've bought a book, half of which contains the reference
> docs which I could print out anyway (so why buy the book ? for the half
> that _isn't_ the reference docs...)

FWIW, I'd rather have everything I need to know about Exim in one place,
rather than a nice tidy book and a wodge of A4 printed sheets. My
preference would be for the contents of the spec to be present within the
body of the book, but rewritten to provide a fresh insight into the
various functions.