著者: Dave C.
To: Philip Hazel
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [Exim] What do you want in a book?

How about:

A chapter at the beginning, starting with the very basics. Introduction
to SMTP and Internet mail. Make references to various RFC's/etc..

The main meat of the book be lots of introductory stuff, with extensive
examples and tutorials.

Leave one chapter near/at the end for very brief discussion on the more
arcane options and advanced/internal stuff, with more references to
online-documentation (and of course this list:)

Possibly include a section with a brief description (with references to
chapter/page numbers within the book, of course) f every config file
option then in existance, grouped by function/category. Also an
alphabetical index into that section.

I'm sure people here will be very willing to contribute material and
verbage..