Re: [Exim] New user/MLM issues

Author: davidturetsky
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] New user/MLM issues
Filling in the qualify domain entry fixed matters and I am now successfully
sending mail from my Linux partition. Many thanks

Several issues:

When I send HTML-encoded text via Linux/exim to my msn account and view it
in Outlook Express, the verbage is there but the rendering is in text
format, not rendered as HTML which it does do correctly when I send the
originating document from Windows/Outlook Express. I am puzzled why this
should be so

When I use the -t option the Bcc: list still shows. The documentation says
this should be removed

I also tried my newfound capability with a short list of recipients in a
file '/etc/exim/lists/free'. The message I get is: 'domain missing in
rewrite key string "lists:" in line 330. What domain should I give (I tried
free, and blank)? This seems to be a 'local' domain, but I don't understand
how to respond

David