Re: [Exim] New user/MLM issues

Author: Phil Pennock
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] New user/MLM issues
On 2000-08-14 at 09:39 +0100, Philip Hazel gifted us with:
> I think your missing background material is "SMTP and How Internet Mail
> Works", a document that, as far as I know, does not exist as a
> publication. However, you might find the find the information at
>
> ftp://koobera.math.uic.edu/www/im.html
>
> of interest in this regard.

Dan Bernstein now actually provides HTTP access!

<http://cr.yp.to/im.html>

HTTP has one major advantage over FTP - firewalls get it right more
often.
--
"We've got a patent on the conquering of a country through the use of force.
We believe in world peace through extortionate license fees." -Bluemeat