[Exim] IPv6 other than on Solaris or Linux

Author: Philip Hazel
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] IPv6 other than on Solaris or Linux
Is anybody running IPv6 on an OS other than Solaris or Linux? I have
discovered how to find IPv6 interfaces on Solaris 8, and Jason kindly sent
some code for doing it on Linux. While I'm working in that area, I was
wondering whether other OS had got round to this yet. If you are running
IPv6 on a different OS, I'd like to know its equivalent of the
SIOCGIFCONF ioctl, which finds IPv4 interface configurations. (Solaris 8
has invented SIOCGLIFCONF, with new structures, to do both IPv4 and IPv6
in one go, while on Linux you have to dig around in /proc/net/if_inet6
for the IPv6 interfaces.)