Re: [Exim] exim as a replacement for sendmail

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Volker Tobias Mueller
Para: robert rotman
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] exim as a replacement for sendmail
On Wed, 26 Jul 2000, robert rotman wrote:
> the only thought was - that i can't beleve that no such configuration-file
> exists (the virtual setup example in the FAQ are outdated and do not
> contain this features).

Hm. One 'excuse' may be that there are really *lots* of ways in how you
can set up virtual domains. Since exim is flexible and powerful enough to
be the MTA of choice in various environments, there of course is no single
config that suits them all.

> PS: apologize my bad english

If anyone complains, I'd vote for declaring Austrian style German for the
list's official language ;)

cheers,
--
V. T. Mueller      UCC Freiburg, Germany     vtmue (at) uni-freiburg.de

          http://www.ihatebillgates.com/grafx/billgates3.jpg