Re: [Exim] exim as a replacement for sendmail

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Brian K. West
Para: Volker Tobias Mueller, robert rotman
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] exim as a replacement for sendmail
> There are a couple of configs at the ftp site. And again: read the faq.
> Who replaces sendmail with exim (or anything else) can be expected to
> "cope" with exim's config easily.

I must agree with this statement.. exim was a big step for me.. but I am so
glad I ditched sendmail for exim, it was one of the best decisions I could
have ever made. I can make exim do stuff sendmail only dreamed of doing.
If you could configure sendmail then exim is a walk in the park..

Later,
Brian