Re: [Exim] Why is Exim Freezing on 553 errors!!??

Top Pagina
Auteur: Allan Rafuse
Aan: Dave C., Nigel Metheringham
CC: exim-users@exim.org
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] Why is Exim Freezing on 553 errors!!??
ignore_errmsg_errors looks to be what I want, but after checking
with the docs, ignore_errmsg_errors_after is the one I think I'll
set. Maybe for say 30min. It kind of acts like the auto_unthaw,
but if the message fails on the next delivery attempt, to the
bit bucket it goes.

As for my spam filter, the seen finish does the perfect job.

Thanks guys,
-Allan