[Exim] Quota

Top Pagina
Auteur: Alexei V. Alexandrov
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: [Exim] Quota
Hello exim-users,

I have a question to about quotas. I have seen the list about quotas
on domains. I have the following situatin: virtual hosts with
several mailboxes in them - i can only limit disk usage to a
particular user or a file... can i limit to domain? So i can count
the sizes of mailboxes in this domain and send a warning to each
mailbox if they have reached the maximum? Can anyone help me with
this problem.

Best regards,
Alexei V. Alexandrov                   [AA4460, AVA32-RIPN, AA1829-RIPE]
*** Alexei V. Alexandrov -- www.elcomsoft.com ---- ava@??? ***
*** PGP Fingerprint:        6550 3949 FA86 E559  3036 E09F BBD9 B0C5 ***