[Exim] cyrus deliver hangs

Author: Sam Corder
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] cyrus deliver hangs
Hi, I'm trying to use exim with cyrus. I had it working previously
with the UW imap server but wanted to be able to go "shellless" for
some web mail. Everything seems to work fine except for when exim
tries to deliver the mail to cyrus. It calls the cyrus deliver
program with the -m Mailbox command. When I do a ps ax I see it just
hanging out there in limbo. Here is the config that I am using.

Transport:

local_delivery:
driver = pipe
#command = "/usr/cyrus/bin/deliver -m
${substr_1:${local_part_suffix}} ${local_part}"
command = "/usr/cyrus/bin/deliver ${local_part}"
user = cyrus
group = mail
return_output
log_output
prefix = ""

Director:
local_user:
driver = localuser
transport = local_delivery

Neither of the commands work. If anybody can help I would be very
appreciative. Thanks,

-Sam