Re: [Exim] Error with -bS option (solved)

Author: Rainer Link
To: Philip Hazel
CC: Lumpp, Wolfgang, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Error with -bS option (solved)
Philip Hazel wrote:

> > The script sends back the mail to exim with -bS -oMr scanned-ok
> > I expected to see this "scanned-ok" in the log.
> I have now set up a test for this, and it works fine for me. You do have

Well, Wolfgang is using the AMaViS exim stuff I wrote and it was tested
with exim 3.14 and it worked - as it seems to work for other people, too
(at least, I hope :-))

Anyway, Wolfgang is using 2.12, so does/did exim 2.12 support -oMr ?

> to ensure that the process that calls Exim with -oMr scanned-ok is
> running as a trusted user, though. (Test was done with the about-to-be-

Well, it is. I've checked his configuration.

best regards,
Rainer Link

--
Rainer Link  | Member of Virus Help Munich (www.vhm.haitec.de)