[Exim] exim-3.14 known bugs?

Author: Sheldon Hearn
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] exim-3.14 known bugs?
Hi folks,

Shortly after exim-3.14 was released, I thought I saw messages on this
mailing list which suggested that there was some problem with respect to
a behavioral change from exim-3.13 that bit some people. I seem to
remember it having something to do with filters.

I've spent a little time looking at the archives for the list, but I
can't find anything to support my suspicion.

I've had a request to update the FreeBSD port for Exim from 3.13 to
3.14. Before I do, I'd like to ask whether anyone remembers an issue
that might have led me to believe what I do, or whether I picked up on a
red herring.

Thanks,
Sheldon.