Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Paul Walsh
Υ/ο: Exim Users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Filters
On Fri, 12 May 2000, Paul Walsh wrote:
> # Exim filter
> include_filter /path/to/a.filter
> include_filter /path/to/another.filter
>
> thus any filters made publicly available on the Exim FTP site could be
> included (and just as easily excluded by commenting out ).

Given that we care about the permission and ownership of filter files,
and the ease with which they can be changed, exim would have to check
perms/ownership of included filters and parent directories.
This begins to make it a non-trivial load.
I'd suggest that it is better to generate the includes offline;
perhaps using m4 as already suggested.

Dr. Andrew C. Aitchison        Computer Officer, DPMMS, Cambridge
A.C.Aitchison@???    http://www.dpmms.cam.ac.uk/~werdna