Re: [Exim] Filters

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Michael Stevens
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Exim Users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Filters
On Fri, May 12, 2000 at 12:36:36PM +0100, Paul Walsh wrote:
> Of course this might be "pie in the sky" stuff because of the extra
> processing involved. What do folks think?

I think it's definately a nice idea. I've found the GNU utility 'm4'
is often very useful for retro-fitting this kind of functionality into
tools that don't have it internally -- you define some macros in m4,
including including other files if you wish, and regenerate the 'main'
file with a shell script or makefile whenever you update the components.
I used to use this system to build very large (40k+) procmailrc rulesets
from very short config files specifying spam domains to bounce.