Re: [Exim] Allowing relay by sender ip

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Tristan Graham
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Allowing relay by sender ip
On Thu, 20 Apr 2000, Tristan Graham wrote:

> In setting up exim in conjunction with ipass, i need to enable relaying
> based on the ip addresses contained within a dbm file. I noticed that in
> some previous postings, sender_net_accept_relay is mentioned, but this
> doesn't seem to be a valid option ?

sender_net_accept_relay is an Exim 2.x option. In Exim 3.x you do it all
with hosts_accept_relay. If you want to look up IP addresses
within a dbm file you need

hosts_accept_relay = net-dbm;/the/dbm/file

where the DBM file contains keys that are IP addresses. Without the
"net-" it will look up the host *name*, not the address. If you want
masked addresses, use, e.g. net24-dbm.