Re: [Exim] Allowing relay by sender ip

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Tabor J. Wells
A: Tristan Graham
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Allowing relay by sender ip
On Thu, Apr 20, 2000 at 01:51:41PM +0100,
Tristan Graham <tristan@???> is thought to have said:

> Hi,
>
> In setting up exim in conjunction with ipass, i need to enable relaying
> based on the ip addresses contained within a dbm file. I noticed that in
> some previous postings, sender_net_accept_relay is mentioned, but this
> doesn't seem to be a valid option ?
> I'm probably being daft, but could someone point me in the right direction...
>
> Cheers,
>
> Tristan.

sender_net_accept_relay was one of the relay control options that existed
in the 2.x versions of exim which no longer exists in 3.x. There were lots
of changes to the config format between 2.x and 3.x to make this and other
things a lot simpler. See the option host_accept_relay or look at the
"HOWTO - Preventing Relaying" on the web site (http://www.exim.org) in the
"Documentation and FAQs" section.

Tabor

Tabor J. Wells                                     twells@???
Fsck It!                 Just another victim of the ambient morality