Re: [Exim] Hi.. More virt domain questions...

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Peter Galbavy
A: Derrick MacPherson, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Hi.. More virt domain questions...
I am still working on our in-house pop3/imap server for virtual domain
support. Works well in-house and for test customers, but the code is not yet
ready for distribution.

I will be trying quite hard over the coming two long weekends to get this
wrapped up into "alpha" state so that others can have a go. It is very
loosely (90% of the original code is in the bin) based on the UW-IMAP
server.

Peter