Re: [Exim] system_aliases configfile question

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Vadim Vygonets
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] system_aliases configfile question
Quoth Mark Symonds on Sat, Apr 15, 2000:
> 2000-04-15 13:25:54 12gZ8c-0005Fk-00 system_aliases director:
> /etc/aliases (lsearch lookup): file mode 0664 should not contain
> 0020 (check the modemask option)
>
> Is there a way to make aliases rw by another group?

Check the modemask option.

> Having
> trouble finding this in the documentation, any pointers to
> which part of the manual I should look at?

Grep is your friend.

Hey, I don't think that a person calling him/herself a postmaster
should depend on answers based on cut-and-paste from his own log
entries. Grep TFM, check the modemask option, and if you don't
understand something, read the man page for umask(2). If you
still have trouble, contact the list and I personally will be
happy to explain you whatever you don't understand. But NOT
until you read this stuff.

Vadik.

--
It was state of the art, he said.
The art in this case was probably pottery.