Re: [Exim] Re: Slow

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Vadim Vygonets
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Re: Slow
Quoth Ben Smithurst on Sun, Apr 16, 2000:
> Vadim Vygonets wrote:
> > Which reminds me: Does anybody know of a good Windoze mail
> > reader?
>
> Pegasus Mail: http://www.pegasus.usa.com/

Thanks. Jim Haliburton already advised me to look at it, and I
probably will.

> Forte Agent: http://www.forteinc.com/

ISTR hearing something about it...

> Pine: not sure, I'm sure you're capable of finding it.

It works at cs.huji on NT machines, but I personally hate this
mailer.

> Letting your dad use Mutt on your BSD machine might be best, everyone
> knows Mutt is the best mail client in the world. ;-)

I like mutt (well, I use it myself). But I was thinking in the
general direction of xemacs and gnus. It has a very mousy
interface, so he will probably feel at home with it.

Thanks,
Vadik.

--
Real software engineers don't debug programs, they verify correctness.
This process doesn't necessarily involve execution of anything on a