著者: Frank Wegmann
To: Jason Leach
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [Exim] Exim w. FreeBDS
> I just moved from Linux to FreeBDS to test it. We may set it up as a gateway rather than linux, but taht`s another story.
>
> I have sendmail on it now, but woud like to move to Exim.
>
> Does anyone know of a package or some resources on the best way to do this.

It's part of the ports collection, you will find it in /usr/ports/mail/exim.
You could also install and configure exim when installing the OS. However,
sendmail is nevertheless active and you have to deactivate it first.

In a loaded configuration this is probably a nice combination. Even on an
old 486 FreeBSD is quite responsive.

Frank