Re: [Exim] A router entry request

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Andromeda
A: Exim
Asunto: Re: [Exim] A router entry request
At 20:24 13/04/2000 +0100, you wrote:
>... provided they are sending the mail out through your MTA ...

I have a similar question... I have set nobody to only be able to send to
local users, i.e. in an effort to stop people from using nobody@mailserver
as relaying capability.

However, there are some scripts that do send to people (such as a signup
server that sends out a specific email with a key etc). Obviously those are
returned as unroutable.

How will I be able to get around this? I thought of printing a header
("X-Routable-User" or something), and letting Exim look at the header first
before declaring it unroutable (i.e. if header exists, route it, and remove
the header). Is that doable, and if so, how?

Regards

Andromeda

- The Andromeda HTML Workshop - http://www.htmlworkshop.com/
Home of Search & Replace 98