[Exim] Re: Prohibition message/DNS

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Lorens Kockum
A: Exim Users
Asunto: [Exim] Re: Prohibition message/DNS
On Tue, Mar 14, 2000 at 10:38:59AM -0000, Paul Walsh wrote:

>     Perhaps we should point such people in the direction of  makezones
> (by coincidence also written by Philip Hazel and available from Cambridge)
> which happily generates coherent forward and reverse zone files.  I remember
> when I first got involved with DNS how much of a pain it was keeping
> forward/reverse zones consistent - until I found makezones.

There is also h2n, the original beast that is described in
the grasshopper book. makezones is probably better (I use m4
myself), but you can't admin the DNS of an major ISP without
even knowing about things like that. (By major I mean an
assigned number registrar, administering at least one /18
subdivided in whois, routing seven autonomous systems ...)

--
#include <std_disclaim.h>                          Lorens Kockum