RE: [Exim] Prohibition message

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Paul Walsh
A: dcinege
Cc: Exim Users
Asunto: RE: [Exim] Prohibition message
Which part were you referring to - the rejection of mail from hosts without
a reverse entry (which is a byproduct of using any of the options with
require the comparison of domain names, i.e. host_reject_recipients) or the
wanting to send a message back? Oh, and which RFC is being violated?

Paul Walsh

Senior Systems Programmer, Information Services,
University of Central England, BIRMINGHAM B42 2SU, UK