[Exim] stopping loops

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: L. Benjamin Williams
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] stopping loops
Greetings from an Exim newbie,

I'm working with a client that uses a customized version of exim
2.10 to send his and his clients' mail and have come upon a problem.
I need to know how I can filter for messages that are (probably)
looping. I already know one set of parameters I can use (f.e. in the
event that an address that is being auto-forwarded to is broken) but I
don't have a clue where to put the logic. I have surfed the website
for about a week now and am having some difficulty finding my answer.
Any advice (including an RTFM with a pointer to the relevant M) would
be greatly appreciated.

--L. Benjamin Williams           mailto:WmsEnterprises "at" crosswinds.net