Re: [Exim] Continuation lines

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jim Knoble
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Continuation lines
Fine idea; you have my vote. Marc Haber's suggestion of a lint-like
tool to point out possible problems in prior configs is a good one as
well, or perhaps a conversion script such as comes with exim-3.x.

Now all we have to do is figure out what to do with colon (`:')
characters to avoid having to double them in lists of IPv6 addresses or
of URLs. ;)

--
jim knoble
jmknoble@???

På 2000-Mar-01 klokka 11:48:20 +0000 skrivet Philip Hazel:

: Proposal: Change the rules so that backslash at the end of a line
: (ignoring trailing white space) is always a continuation [...]
:
: Opinions?