Re: [Exim] Accounting

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Daniel Buchholz
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Accounting
OK, some more info.

This is how the eximstats output looks now:

/------------------------------------------
Deliveries by transport
-----------------------
                      Volume    Messages
  domainA_delivery      2328           1
  local_delivery        18KB           2
  domainB_delivery       14MB         413
  remote_smtp           10MB         153
  domainC_delivery      15MB         163
-------------------------------------------/

remote_smtp has all remote deliveries, regardless of the sending domain (A,
B, C)

To have accounting for the domains it would be nice to have remote_smtp
split to
domainA_remote_smpt, domainB_remote_smtp and domainC_remote_smtp.
So I tried

/---------Transports---------
domainA_remote_smtp:
driver = smtp
domainB_remote_smtp:
driver = smtp
domainC_remote_smtp:
driver = smtp
remote_smtp:
driver = smtp
----------------------------/
/--------Routers------------
lookuphostA:
driver = lookuphost
transport = domainA_remote_smtp
domains = domainA
lookuphostB:
driver = lookuphost
transport = domainB_remote_smtp
domains = domainB
lookuphostC:
driver = lookuphost
transport = domainC_remote_smtp
domains = domainC
lookuphost:
driver = lookuphost
transport = remote_smtp

with messages ending up in remote_smtp regardless of sending domain.

Anything wrong with that? Any other idea of doing accounting on hosted
domains?

Thanks!

Daniel