Re: [Exim] Switching over from qmail

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Will Morton
Para: Marcus Schneider
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Switching over from qmail
Marcus Schneider wrote:

<snip>
> As far as I can see I would need one director to decide whether it is direct
> delivery, aliasing or forwarding. But I am completely clueless on how to do
> that because I have not seen a possibility in the docs of using different
> transports depending on conditions.

    Running different transports is fairly simple. The 'transport' option
in the director section of the config file is expanded when the director
is called. So, put some logic in there that calls different transports
based on $local_part, $domain or anything else that takes your fancy. If
you're attempting complex stuff, I'd suggest using embedded Perl.

    HTH

"I think the true test of a genius is the ability to see the follies of
one's own times. The ability to change one's own times is the true test
of a leader. And the ability to do both is the true test of a visionary
who will never be elected." - Marilyn vos Savant