Re: [Exim] Switching over from qmail

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Marcus Schneider
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Switching over from qmail
Oh, maybe I have expressed myself in a way that I was misunderstood:-)
The problem I have is not setting up virtual domains within exim at all - this
is a not too hard (as far as I can see) to accomplish task...
The question was whether I could use the whole remains of the qmail directory
structure including those nonstandard qmail config-files.
Well - at least I have found a way to set up 'conditional directors' so that
they are just called/executed - however one will call this - just when they
are needed (a little bit of pattern matching...)
At the moment I am in a state of figuring out how to read the contents of those
files and rewrite the result so that exim could use it...
2nd thing will be testing setup under high-load conditions and see how the
performance is.
I will let you know what I have found out as soon as I have something working -
unfortunately I am rather time-limited so it might take some time:-(

A last word to Georg von Zezschwitz:
I really do appreciate that you send me a personal email - but to be honest I
would prefer an english answer within the context of this mailing list..
Maybe there is somebody out there who is interested in the same topic, has the
same questions, comes from Cuba, France or Togo and does not speak German at
all and unfortunately there is nobody on the list who could respond to him in
Spanish, French or whatever language is his own. Don't mind me - it is really
no attack - it is just a question.

Marcus