Re: [Exim] Newbie: Return-Path

Author: Adrian Bool
To: Tyrone Watt
CC: Exim Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Exim] Newbie: Return-Path
Nope, I don't think so. 'Trusted users' are allowed to specify what user
they are (for a particular message) - untrusted users just get to send
mail as themevles.

I think - sure phil will know for sure! ;-)

What command does your script use to actuyally do teh delviery - ie.
calling mail or exim or sendmail...

Cheers,

aid