Re: [Exim] Newbie: Return-Path

Author: Tyrone Watt
To: Adrian Bool
CC: Exim Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Exim] Newbie: Return-Path
wouldn't that return mail to just one user, I need to set the return-path
dynamically from a script depending on which user sent the mail. It does
this already in the headers, it works with send-mail after some changes.
Sendmail stripped the return-path and errors-to from my headers, but i found
the place in the config where i can change that, I need to know how to do
the same in exim, as the client wants exim as their mail server.

Cheers
Tyrone