[Exim] exipick: A wish list request

Author: Jeffrey Goldberg
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] exipick: A wish list request
Instead of trying to make -R fancier and fancier, it might be useful
instead to build a stand alone program on analogy to the pick command of
MH.

The program, which I'm calling exipick for want of a better name, would
have some expression language (to be determined) and would simply echo
the MIDs of those messages in the queue which matched the expression, so

exim -M `exipick SOME-EXPRESSION`

might be a typical usage.

I've put things on the wishlist before. But I promise, if this were
developed I really would use it. :-)

-j

--
Jeffrey Goldberg                +44 (0)1234 750 111 x 2826
 Cranfield Computer Centre      FAX         751 814