Re: [Exim] exipick: A wish list request

Author: Jeffrey Goldberg
To: Philip Hazel
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] exipick: A wish list request
On Thu, 20 Jan 2000, Philip Hazel wrote:

> What do you want to be in the expression? [...]

> The contents of the -H file are documented.

Basically I am just looking for something that does just use the
information in the -H file.

I haven't looked at your code, but if what has been done with -R could be
put into a stand-alone program, that would be a start.

-j
--
Jeffrey Goldberg                +44 (0)1234 750 111 x 2826
 Cranfield Computer Centre      FAX         751 814