Re: [Exim] exipick: A wish list request

Author: Ian Southam
To: Jeffrey Goldberg
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] exipick: A wish list request
On Thu, Jan 20, 2000 at 02:37:44PM +0000 Jeffrey Goldberg wrote :

> Basically I am just looking for something that does just use the
> information in the -H file.
>
> I haven't looked at your code, but if what has been done with -R could be
> put into a stand-alone program, that would be a start.

Mmmm, I might look at this. I cannot see any reason why you couldn't do this
with a perl script ... Essentially you'd want to marry the command line
criteria up to H files and then launch them off by message ID.

There would probably need also to be a mechansim to check that exim isn't
already delivering the message ,,,

--
Ian