[Exim] Using send_to_gateway on messages already queued

Author: Ben Parker
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Using send_to_gateway on messages already queued
I have a pile of messages stuck in my queue for a domain whose MX server
is unreachable thanks to some glitch at my upstream provider. I want to
route them out through another relay, using send_to_gateway. But once they
are queued, they seem not to notice anything in the send_to_gateway part
of configure. If I force them using eximon, they go through the new relay,
but I have hundres of them waiting. Any suggestions on how to re-queue the
whole queue?

Thanks,

Ben
Nairobi