Re: [Exim] Using send_to_gateway on messages already queued

Author: Ben Parker
To: Philip Hazel
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Using send_to_gateway on messages already queued
Sorry - wrong terminology:

The first section of my routers is something like this:

send_to_gateway:
    driver = domainlist
    transport = remote_smtp
    route_list = "baddomain.com newrelay.org byname"

So I have lots of mail for users@??? but they just keep tryinmg
to go to the DNS-determined MX host. New messages for that doamin *do* go
out on newrelay.org. The message log as reported by eximon shows lots of
"retry time not reached for any host" but I have set the max interval
retry to 6h and these msgs have been around for days. I'm sure it's
obvious but please help anyway!

Ben

=====