[Exim] *Official* exim rpm

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: nbecker
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] *Official* exim rpm
I think we can really help to encourage the usage of exim in the linux
community if an RPM package was available at the exim.org site. I
propose that exim.spec together with the three small patches be
included in a packaging subdirectory of the exim tar. Also, maybe a
place to put the source RPM can be provided on the exim.org site.

Mark Bergsma <mark@???> has already provided an
excellent RPM package that I'm using with RH6.1. The only thing I
would personally change is that the default config file uses procmail
- I suggest the default should be simpler and have fewer external
dependencies.

If you like, I can post the exim.spec and the (small) patches here.