[Exim] Exim 3.11 released

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Philip Hazel
To: exim-announce, exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] Exim 3.11 released
I have just put release 3.11 on the primary ftp site:

ftp://ftp.cus.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/programs/exim/exim-3.11.tar.gz

e1a63c6eaa71c030a189f279ab6630b2 exim-3.11.tar.gz

This fixes a small number of problems that have arisen since the 3.10
release, though not all were new in that release. (Isn't that always the
way? You release a new version, and old bugs start surfacing...)

I haven't put up a patch file, even though the changes are small,
because the file I made didn't work properly with some versions of the
"patch" program, including what I think is the latest version.