[Exim] Info about the 3.10 release

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Philip Hazel
To: exim-announce, exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] Info about the 3.10 release
It was pointed out to me that because the ChangeLog file contains every
change - including minor tidies and fixes - it is hard to pick out new
features. I have accordingly created the file

ftp://ftp.cus.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/programs/exim/ChangeLogs/NewStuff-3.10.gz

with a list of specification changes. In future distributions I will put
something similar into a CHANGES file, since that is quite a common way
of doing it.