Re: [Exim] lookups - error messages...

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: robert rotman
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] lookups - error messages...
On Thu, 11 Nov 1999, robert rotman wrote:

> 1.
> as i read in the docs the "errors_to" redirect the error message.
> how can i set an option that sends an "additional errors_to" (eg.
> do the adminioistrator and the sender)?

Setting "errors_to" redirects the error message *for any future errors*
on the associated address. Such errors need not be detected by Exim at
this time - the message may get sent off to other hosts before an error
is detected. Only a single "errors address" can be sent with a message
over SMTP. So you can't set up anything to do what you want.

You can get copies of errors generated by the current Exim by setting
the errors_copy option, but I don't think this is quite what you are
asking for.

> 2.
> i've several directors each doing some database lookups.
> can i make a lookup of all keys in a database record first - store them in
> variables nad check these variables afterwords in each director?

No, but Exim does cache lookup data, so if several directors look up the
same record, it won't actually do the lookup more than once.