Re: [Exim] rewriting question

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Tabor J. Wells
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] rewriting question
On Thu, Nov 11, 1999 at 02:04:03AM +0200,
Vadim Vygonets <vadik@???> is thought to have said:

> Quoth Philip Hazel on Wed, Nov 10, 1999:
> > On Wed, 10 Nov 1999, Dave Holland wrote:
> >
> > > To: inet:joe@???, inet:fred@???
> >
> > <groan>
>
> Oh my. Novell must be LARTed on their heads with a copy of
> RFC822 printed on large stone tablets. Dave, just submit a bug
> report.

FWIW, I believe this completely broken behavior doesn't occur in the 5.5.x
series of releases of Groupwise. But I cannot be 100% sure as I pretty
much stopped caring after I quit the job where I had to admin it.

If you're running GroupWise 4.x (which is where I remember regularly
seeing this) then you need to upgrade or run away. It's got far worse
problems than this issue.

Tabor

Tabor J. Wells                                     twells@???
Fsck It!                 Just another victim of the ambient morality