Re: [Exim] log clutter

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Hugh Sasse
A: vtmue
Cc: Philip Hazel, exim users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] log clutter
On Tue, 14 Sep 1999 vtmue@??? wrote:

> c) are very helpful for getting an impression of mail activity over
>    time when browsing logs in a hurry - which I really appreciate.

> Generally, a log is or should be an activity log. A queue run, even if
> there is no mail to process should become logged.

    Excuse me butting in again, but I think this is a good point.
    And I got the levels the wrong way round in my pseudocode!
    Only if it is *really high* should the messaes not appear when
    there are frozen messages,  but I think the user should chose
    to turn these off, so that as default they appear, even when
    the queue is empty.

> Volker

    Hugh
    hgs@???